Sunday, March 15, 2020

  • It's official. The unfortunate news came down. 

As was expected, due to overwhelming concerns surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) our next THE DOPE ELF production that had been scheduled to open at The Lab in San Francisco in April has been postponed until further notice.

We will hopefully have much better news to report and future dates to share soon. Be safe everyone! Peace and love.